In keeping with the directives from WorkSafeBC and Dr. Henry, and more importantly, in the interest of keeping our staff and our customers safe, the following COVID-19 safety precautions are in place at Merridale Cidery & Distillery:
- Face Masks are mandatory for staff inside our Farmhouse, including our restaurant.
- Face Masks are also mandatory for customers when they are inside the Farmhouse.
- When walking through our Courtyard and Orchard Faerie Walk, we ask that you continue to respect social distancing
- Tap is available for payment and hand sanitizer is available at our tills for customers who do not have access to tap functionality.
- All our washroom facilities allow only one person in at a time to ensure social distancing.
- An enhanced cleaning schedule for higher contact areas and surfaces has been set.
- All unessential items have been removed from the table (salt & pepper, sauces, etc.) and sanitized items will be provided upon request.
We look forward to welcoming you safely to the Merridale Farm!