Come celebrate the harvest with us at Merridale’s 3rd Annual Craft Cider Harvest Festival.
Taste unique and delicious farm-crafted ciders from craft cideries from across BC, meet their makers and enjoy the spectacle of our orchard at harvest-time. As BC’s first estate cidery, we are proud to host this annual celebration of craft, community and the best of BC cider!
Tickets include your entry to the event, a souvenir tasting glass, and a safe return bus ride from:
- Victoria (12 pm pick-up at Uptown, in front of Noodle Box) - SOLD OUT
- Colwood (12 pm pick-up Colwood Park and Ride Bus Exchange) - SOLD OUT
- Duncan (12:30 pick-up at the Island Savings Centre) - SOLD OUT
- Cobble Hill (12:45 pick-up at Valley View Centre) - SOLD OUT
- Shawnigan Lake (12:45 pick-up at Mason’s Store) - SOLD OUT
- Nanaimo (11:45 pick-up at Coach and Horses) - SOLD OUT
- Ladysmith (12:10 pick-up at Dairy Queen at N. Davis Road) - SOLD OUT
All buses will be leaving Merridale at 5:15 to return you back to your pick-up location.
Tasting Tokens are $2 each, and can be used for cider tastings or tasting bites from the Merridale Kitchen. Tokens can be purchased in advance or upon arrival at the event. Cash is preferred, but debit/credit will be available. Our eatery will also be open throughout the event for full meals and snacks.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NO MINORS ALLOWED TASTING EVENT.
Participating Cideries Include