Come taste the spirits of Vancouver Island’s best craft distilleries up at Merridale’s farm in Cobble Hill. Join us Saturday, November 9, 2019 from 6pm to 9pm, to taste unique and local craft spirits.
General Admission is $35 and includes a safe return bus ride and a souvenir tasting glass. Tasting tokens can be purchased for $2. Pair your cocktails with tasting bites from the Merridale kitchen. Spinnakers Liquor Store will be providing a special pop-up liquor store, featuring the products of participating distilleries, so you can bring home your favourite new discoveries.
Bus stops include:
- Victoria - Uptown at Noodlebox at 5:00 p.m.
- Westshore – Colwood Park & Ride at 5:00 p.m.
- Duncan - Island Savings Centre at 5:15pm
- Cobble Hill - Valley View Centre at 5:35pm
- Shawnigan Lake - Mason's Store at 5:45pm
All buses will aim to arrive at Merridale for 6pm and leave at 9:15pm.
- Fresh baked sourdough preztel - 2 tokens
- Beet root chip with herbed goat cheese spread & gin cured salmon (GF) - 2 tokens
- Kimchi spring roll, filled with house-made Scrumpy kimchi and fresh veggies (Veg) - 2 tokens
- Caramelized apple and fennel pork sausage roll - 4 tokens