Looking for the magic of an old-fashioned Christmas?
Come home to the farm this holiday season where we are offering a one-of-a-kind Christmas experience. From the moment you arrive at Merridale, you will be transported into a Christmas wonderland. With thousands of twinkle lights, decorations, festive food, holiday shopping, and entertainment – it’s truly a Christmas evening that won’t be forgotten!
We invite groups of any size to book seats for our long-table holiday dinners for $49 per person, including:
- 5:00 p.m. - Take an enchanting walk through our courtyard light-up, with thousands of twinkling lights, decorations, and displays,
- 5:45 p.m. - Cozy up for a screening of the 1966 Classic "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" on our outdoor covered deck,
- 6:30 p.m. - Sit down for a farm-to-fork dinner served family-style at long tables, and
- Before 9:00 p.m. - Holiday shopping in the Farm Store.
- Cider, cocktails and holiday beverages can be purchased from the Tasting Bar throughout the evening.
If there are members of your group who are booking their tickets separately, but who you would like to sit with you or if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please call us at 250-743-4293 or email us [email protected] and quote your order number.