As a pioneer in BC's Craft Distilling Industry, Merridale is proud to host the 1st Annual Craft Spirit Festival for an all-out celebration of taste, craft, and community.
We invite YOU to taste the spirits of 12 craft distilleries on Vancouver Island at our Farm in Cobble Hill. On November 3, 2018, visit Merridale to taste unique and exciting local spirits - and meet their makers!
General Admission is $35 and includes a safe return bus ride, two tasting tokens and a souvenir tasting glass. Additional tasting tokens can be purchased for $2. Pair your cocktails with canapés from the Merridale kitchen. Spinnakers Liquor Store will be providing a special pop-up liquor store at the event to sell bottles of spirits for our participating distilleries, so you can take home your favourites.
Bus stops include:
- Victoria - Uptown at Noodlebox at 4:00 p.m.
- Westshore - Park & Ride by Westshore Recreation at 4:00 p.m.
- Duncan - Island Savings Centre at 4:15pm
- Cobble Hill - Valley View Centre at 4:35pm
- Shawnigan - Mason's Store at 4:45pm
All buses will aim to arrive at Merridale for 5pm and leave at 8pm and reverse their stops to the original stop.
Tasting Menu includes:
Pair your cocktails with tasting plates from the Merridale kitchen.
4 Tokens ($8)
- Confit duck taco with smoked apple and cabbage slaw
- Pork belly taco with pickled daikon and carrot, cilantro, thai aioli
3 Tokens ($6)
- Beetroot and gin cured salmon with braised fennel and crisp apple on a house made sourdough bread (longer halved baguette piece)
- Apple, onion & walnut preserve with cider gastrique & brie cheese on a house made sourdough bread (longer halved baguette piece)
2 Tokens ($4)
- House made bread with apple butter
Participating distilleries include:
Please note: You will not be sent specific event tickets but can use your email response as confirmation. We will check-in attendees by guest list using the last name of the ticket purchaser.