Queen-size canopy bed, claw foot soaker tub with separate two-piece bathroom, spacious patio and gas fireplace.
Queen-size bed, separate bathroom with enclosed shower, covered back patio and gas fireplace.
Our yurts comfortably accommodate two people. However, an air mattress may be added to the Yarlington Yurt for 1-2 additional guests if arranged in advance (additional charges apply).
Our yurts don’t allow for cooking (who wants to anyway), so an optional farmhouse breakfast can be had in our Eatery starting at 9:30 am ($20 per guest). Breakfast does need to be booked in advance of your stay, as our Eatery is open from 11am - 4pm for lunch 7 days a week.
• Free wifi is available on the property.
• The yurts aren’t vehicle accessible – but we can offer a wheelbarrow to take your “stuff” down! Please let us know if you need further assistance, and we will see what we can do to help you.
• If you’d like to bring a furry friend, please ask about our pet policy.
• Both Yurts have fans for hot days and a small gas fireplace for colder days. As Vancouver Island's fall weather can be unpredictable, bring warm clothes and slippers.
• The yurts do not have fridges, but we can offer a shared cooler with ice for anything you wish to keep cool during your stay.
For 1 night:
Yarlington Yurt: $200/night
Tremlett Yurt: $180/night
For 2 nights or more:
Yarlington Yurt: $160/night
Tremlett Yurt: $140/night
All rates exclude taxes and are based on double occupancy.
Our yurts are available between April and November. Scroll down to view the availability calendar. To navigate to another month on the calendar, click on the current month displayed in the top left-hand corner and use the arrows to choose a different month. To request a booking, please click the button below.