For 50-150 guests
From mid-April through October, Merridale’s Apple-y Ever After Weddings begin with a pondside ceremony under a beautiful satin lined tent, surrounded by the orchard and rolling hills of nearby farmland. Prepare for the big moment in our bridal suite yurt, then head over to the ceremony site surrounded by seasonal colours of the garden and apple trees.
After the ceremony, your guests will enjoy a cocktail hour with drinks and canapes under a large, white tent by the pond. There’s no need for family or friends to drive to another location, because your dinner reception space is just a few steps away in the Farmhouse. When that old farm bell rings, friends and family are invited to gather on the heated, covered patio for a long-table dinner, sharing stories, memories, and laughter.
Merridale can accommodate up to 150 guests for an Apple-y Ever After wedding ceremony and reception.
The Apple-y Ever After wedding package includes:
- Covered Ceremony Site with guest chairs & auxiliary tables (for signing, gifts, etc.)
- Sound system at ceremony & reception sites, microphone and podium.
- Setup of tables, chairs, linens, cutlery and glassware for reception
- A beautiful and unique Yurt to get ready in prior to the ceremony
- Spectacular site locations for wedding photographs such as the orchard, forest, waterfall, distillery and old Merridale farm truck.
- Chefs and service staff to deliver your selected farm-to-table family style dinner.
- Bartender and bar service with craft local products from our cidery and distillery, as well as craft beer and local wines.
- Planning tools such as wedding guidebook, budget and cost sheets, and meetings with our team as you plan.
For more information and pricing, please complete our wedding package request form.
A Place to Get Ready
The Yarlington Yurt is available to you for the hour prior to your ceremony. Prepare to walk down the aisle in the relaxing atmosphere of our wood-paneled yurts. When your wedding party is ready, you will walk out on the veranda overlooking the pond and all your guests, then follow the grass pathway down to the pondside, where your guests will be waiting to begin the ceremony.
A Place to Retreat
If you’re seeking a secluded haven on your first night as newlyweds, the yurt is a romantic and tranquil place to sneak away from the festivities once the celebration is done. After your big day, steal away to the yurt with your love and drift off to sleep together in the soothing quiet of the countryside. Your yurt stay can even include a breakfast prepared by our chef the next morning.
Click here to visit our Glamping page for photos and further details on our yurt amenities.