From November to March, Merridale’s wedding ceremonies take place on the covered, heated farmhouse deck surrounded by the natural beauty of our orchard and nearby pasture land. Imagine saying “I do” on a rustic farm-style deck with wooden beamed ceilings and wood floors. Adorned with Edison lights and wine barrels, your ceremony site is nestled in the midst of the apple orchard and gardens. Close at hand, your guests will be kept warm with soft blankets and mugs of steaming apple cider, as they join you for your nuptials. Following the ceremony, we invite your guests into the farmhouse for your reception.
During the winter months, Merridale can accommodate up to 65 guests for a long table dinner, and up to 125 for a stand-up cocktail style reception.
From November through March, our basic wedding package includes:
- Setup of tables, chairs, and full place settings for ceremony and reception.
- Auxiliary tables with linens for registry signing, gifts, and guestbook.
- Spectacular site locations for wedding photographs on the property such as the orchard, forest, distillery, cellar and yurts.
- Sound system, microphone and podium.
- Chefs and service staff to deliver your selected farm-to-table family style dinner.
- Bartender and bar service with craft local products from our cidery and distillery, as well as craft beer and local wines.
- Planning tools such as wedding workbook, budget and cost sheets, and meetings with our team as you plan.
For more information and pricing, please complete our wedding package request form.