Choose one of our worry-free packages for the wedding of your dreams!
Merridale’s stunning ceremony and reception venues are available to book for your wedding year-round. We will work with you to plan an unforgettable wedding day that suits your desires and your budget.
Say your “I Dos” overlooking the quiet beauty of our pond, or on the charming orchard deck with gardens, apple trees and pastures behind you. Let us take care of all the details so you can relax and enjoy your wedding in our stunning country setting.
- In spring, summer and fall, our outdoor wedding tents with seating can accommodate up to 150 guests
- In winter, our covered and heated farmhouse deck seats up to 80 guests
- Exclusive use of a private luxury yurt for 1 hour before the ceremony (weather permitting in winter)
- Appetizers and drinks provided by our catering staff
- Use of the grounds for wedding photographs between the ceremony and reception
Having a ceremony and reception at the same venue removes the worry of transportation and timing between locations, making for a stress free wedding day. Featuring a field-stone fireplace, cathedral ceilings and wall-to-wall windows overlooking the apple orchard, meadows, and ponds, the rustic elegance of the ciderhouse makes for a unique reception venue.
Offering a covered outdoor area and large heaters to ensure your comfort on chilly days, the farmhouse deck features a raised platform for the wedding party and romantic outdoor lighting. Your guests will enjoy the beautiful scenery and sit down to an incredible meal, selected by you and prepared by our chefs, then dance the night away on the dance floor.
Included in all packages:
- Tables, chairs, linens, cutlery, glassware
- Reception set up and tear down
- Servers and bartenders
- Microphone, podium and sound system
- Large overhead heaters and blankets provided for chilly days
- Romantic lighting for every season
- Access to our exclusive list of local third party vendors for photography, flowers, music, accommodations and transportation
- Decoration package and arbor
- Overnight yurt accommodation
- Late night snacks
- Wedding cake and favours
- Rehearsal dinner or post-wedding brunch
- Second changing area for the wedding party