For up to 65 or 125 guests (depending upon service style)
From November through mid-April, Merridale’s wedding ceremonies take place on the covered, heated Farmhouse deck surrounded by the natural beauty of our orchard and nearby pasture land. Adorned with Edison lights and wine barrels, imagine saying “I do” on an elegant, farm-style patio with tall, wooden beamed ceilings and rustic wooden floors. Close at hand, your guests will be kept warm with soft blankets and mugs of steaming apple cider as they join you for your nuptials. Following the ceremony, we invite your guests into the Farmhouse for your reception.
During the winter months, Merridale can accommodate up to 65 guests for a long table, seated dinner, and up to 125 guests for a cocktail-style reception.
The Winter Wedding package includes:
- Setup of tables, chairs, and full place settings for ceremony and reception.
- Auxiliary tables with linens for registry signing, gifts, and guestbook.
- Spectacular site locations for wedding photographs on the property such as the orchard, forest, distillery, cellar and yurts.
- Sound system, microphone and podium.
- Chefs and service staff to deliver your selected farm-to-table family style dinner.
- Bartender and bar service with craft local products from our cidery and distillery, as well as craft beer and local wines.
- Planning tools such as wedding guidebook, budget and cost sheets, and meetings with our team as you plan.
For more information and pricing, please complete our wedding package request form.