From November to April, winter wedding ceremonies take place on the covered, heated farmhouse porch surrounded by the natural beauty of our orchard and nearby pasture land. Imagine saying “I do” on the deck adorned with cedar boughs and wine barrels, surrounded by the soft glow of lights draped from the wooden beam ceiling and nearby apple trees. Close at hand, your guests will be kept warm with soft blankets and mugs of steaming apple cider, as they join you on the covered, heated deck. Following the ceremony, we invite your guests into the farmhouse for cocktail hour while you capture the perfect wedding photos around the property.
During the winter months, Merridale can accommodate up to 80 guests for a long table dinner, and up to 100 for a cocktail style reception.
Our basic winter wedding packages include the following:
- Setup of tables, chairs, and full place settings for ceremony and reception.
- Spectacular site locations for wedding photographs on the property such as the orchard, forest, distillery, cellar and yurts.
- Auxiliary tables with linens for registry signing, gifts, and guestbook.
- Sound system, microphone and podium.
- Red seal chefs and professional staff to execute food and drink service.
- Bartender and bar service with local craft products from our cidery and distillery, as well as craft beer and local wines.
- Planning tools such as wedding workbook, budget and cost sheets, and meetings with our team.
- Additional options available – just let us know your dreams and desires.
For more information and pricing, please complete our wedding package request form.